Application for EPI Programs/Individuals/Supporters
EPION is introducing a new membership system that will make joining EPION and renewing membership more streamlined.
If you are a new member or you’re already a member, consider getting involved in EPION. There are many ways for members to become involved in EPION, including joining an EPION working group or volunteering.
- Attend network/general meetings
- Participate in working groups (i.e. community of interest; public education and awareness; metabolic monitoring; research; standards implementation).
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your email will be forwarded to the appropriate working group chair.
Criteria and Process
- All members will apply annually and submit an online application form.
- All members will renew their membership online each year, including current existing members.
- Membership term is one calendar year (January to December) effective upon Board approval.
- Members can be EPI programs, including people with lived experience and family members, individuals formerly associated with an EPI program, eg. health professionals, and/or individuals who wish to be supporter members of EPION.
- Family members, please identify which EPI program you are affiliated with if applicable.
- There are no fees to being a member.
1 voting member from each funded EPI program (individuals/family members/supporters do not have voting privileges); if there is a tie, the co-chair will vote.
Benefits of Membership
- Network and access information– share your expertise and knowledge with other EPION members
- Support and encouragement among EPI programs and members
- Vote at the General Meetings
- Serve with various working groups and committees
- Contribute your ideas and make a difference
EPI Program member
Funded EPI programs in Ontario. When completing a membership application a designated representative will complete the application for the program and include a list of names of staff within the program.
The individual has lived experience including family member, and/or (previous) experience/affiliation with EPI services (may or may not be part of an EPI funded program/organization)
SupporterUn-official members of the association but will be invited to participate in relevant activities)
- Apply Now
- Apply Now
- Apply Now